Saturday, October 3, 2020

MY FAMILY

 HI EVERYONE! 

NOW I WOULD SHARE WITH YOU GUYS ABOUT  FAMILY

ENJOY IT!

Every person needs a family in the world. Family means you are a part of a very wonderful thing. It implies that for the rest of your life, you will love and be loved. The family is hum an society's first critical cell. Family and friends are secret gems, look for them and enjoy their wealth. With every birth, our family is a circle of strength of love and every union grows on the circle.




My father and my mother are kind person even though they are very strict in educating their children. There are several comments and advice they provided to my siblings and me. I 'm glad that despite busy work, mom and dad can split with their children. Particularly my mother who does extra work to help my father make a living for themselves and their children.


My sister and I are like best friends, sharing something with each other and knowing each other's secrets. Yet we have told each other that we would never tell someone a secret about each other. Also, together, we study, play, and laugh. Moreover, in good as well as poor times, we have helped each other.



To conclude, where everybody loves and cares about each other, our family is filled with affection and laughter. In addition, our grandparents teach us the positive habits, ways, and lessons of life. 

To me, family means putting your arms around each other and being there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WISHES AND GOALS

                                     The key difference between goal and desire is that goals are the boundaries you set to attain in your l...