Saturday, August 1, 2020

INSPIRATION

Assalamualaikum and hello guys! Thanks for visit my blog and I hope you guys enjoy it
!




Inspiration is when you feel a deep rooted passion and inspired by someone to do something. In our lives, we will had many people who was inspired to be heroes in many ways. For example is Dr. Azizan, I was inspired by him because he had many criteria to be someone who always give me some motivation to be a successful person.


Dr.Azizan Osman is one of the person who  inspire me in my life. He is  known as an experienced person in the field of business starting from zero to successful. He is experienced in helping many entrepreneurs to start a business starting from zero to reach sales of million ringgit per month. 

His determination to always seek knowledge from the highest level  experts abroad so that he can always move forward and be more up-to-date and can be taken home and shared with the participants of the RichWorks program is something that requires patience, commitment and sacrifice. Those are the reason he become the inspiration and motivation to many entrepreneurs who want to succeed in a business venture.


I have participated in a motivational programs from many programs like a program called eUsahawan and many others that related to business. However,  the motivation and awareness that had been given by him has a positive impact in my life. I always see him in YouTube channel about the richworks program he is working on. By practicing tips from him, I once reached RM1000.00 a week in my bussiness online. He opened my eyes and my mind to move forward even though I had many constraints and obstacles to succeed.




I will be more optimistic and productive in doing somethings. This positive attitude is always emphasized by him. This is because a positive attitude is very important in business because individuals need a "big why" when starting a business.


                                                     "FAST ACTION FAST RESULT" 

Dr.Azizan Osman inspired many people including me to change lives. I started from failure before there was success. How high and strong our desire to achieve something that will determine the level of success And steps to achieve our dreams.


I hope one day I can be a successful entrepreneur and a millionaire in my life.





1 comment:

  1. Nice writing sis, going to look forward to you in the field of business. Good luck and hope you also achieve what your goals in life😊

    ReplyDelete

WISHES AND GOALS

                                     The key difference between goal and desire is that goals are the boundaries you set to attain in your l...