Tuesday, October 20, 2020

WISHES AND GOALS

                                    

The key difference between goal and desire is that goals are the boundaries you set to attain in your life as a career, but the unfulfilled desires are wishes and dreams. And one of the key things about desire is that there is no end to a person's desires, but expectations have limitations and you set new goals after you accomplish them.Life objectives allow us in life to accomplish goals or certain actions along our roadways. Goals are a part of life for everyone. They can be tiny or heavy. An infinite number of them can be present. Making them the way you want them is your preference. Everyone has their own ideas on their priorities. My life goals are already spread out and selected right now. I hope to achieve my objectives in my life for which I set myself and they are to take challenging course, choose a form of bank officer and millionare I want to be.

I decided to be a millionaire when I was about eleven years old and I believe that was what most people wanted to be. Money is powerful because you can buy many things with lots of money, such as vehicles, homes, utilities, and you can fly around the world. Nonetheless, money will fulfil the needs of people. If you have money, you can do whatever you want, so that happiness can win you over. When I was young, that was what I thought. When I became a trained fifteen-year - old student, I think I was very much. An person whose net worth or income is equal to or exceeds one million units of currency is a millionaire. 

A certain degree of status is related to becoming a millionaire, depending on the currency, which makes the amount of wealth a goal for some and almost unattainable for others.That's why I decide to be a succesful person. Because of that,when in was young I always join any programs about business. Do a business in my online company, I once achieved RM1000.00 a week. Even though I had many limitations and barriers to success, he opened my eyes and my mind to move forward.I want to collect my money from my business to get my dreams to buy a big houses in one day.



Beside that,after spm I choose islamic banking and finance course, In my future, my dream career is to become a bank officer. Bank officers are typically individuals who occupy bank opposition. To become a bank officer, I need a handful of strong personal qualities. Their areas of focus include all the various branches that need more personal qualities. Bank officers need a list of good personal qualities to achieve greater results. Bank officers need to deal with clients nearly every day and this will take a great deal of patience to deal with clients.

As a bank officer, I need to be truthful because I'm going to have to deal with the cash issue. I have to be truthful to demonstrate my attitude to the honesty of the company. When we do it honestly, people will place more faith in us and this will have a positive impact. I'll be able to work with all the members of the team effectively.

I will need to have strong communication skills to become a bank officer because I have to communicate with the people in the business and all the customers from different races. So, I have to learn a few languages to allow me to deal with different customers from different backgrounds. I 'm going to need to create more ways to talk to the customers.


If we have the confidence to follow them, all our dreams will come true.I hope my wishes and goals will come true in my life.







No comments:

Post a Comment

WISHES AND GOALS

                                     The key difference between goal and desire is that goals are the boundaries you set to attain in your l...