Saturday, October 3, 2020

I LOVE OUR FRIENDSHIP

 HI EVERYONE! I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH YOU GUYS ABOUT LOVE IN MY FRIENDSHIP.

In a million different ways, friendships are born, and all good friends aspire to achieve the same goal: to be a source of love and support. Finding a true friend, even though they are thousands of miles away, feels like a gift that keeps on giving. Your best friends have been there through exhausting school, finding out a future, and unavoidable breakups. And yes, you were consoled when you got those bangs that you shouldn't have tried in the first place.


My first lovely friends is Nur Syakirah Binti Rosman. I called her irah. The person I can really relay on in my life is my best friend. My best friend is always there for me anytime I need help or support. We have lived together and built memories that will endure through out my life.

It makes my life easier to have a best friend such as her. The first person who comes to my mind is my best friend in every critical situation. Whenever I have a problem, my best friend supports me by offering the best ways to get out of the problem. Because of that, I love her so much.


My second lovely and caring best friend is Nurul Aida Najwa Binti Marwan.Both of us study at the same school. In my research, Aida supports me as well. We live in the same place as well. My best friend Aida and I spend most of the time doing the stuff that we want to do together. Depending on our needs and desires, we enjoy our life.

 Aida who gave me presence, wasted and used time with me, gained my trust and respect, showed me love and why I should love, help and defend myself, had my back, and stood by me. Not only has my best friend done these stuff to me, but he has made me see motives for doing the same to her.

My best friend is a special partner, a friend of mine who does his best with me, for me and with me. She's absolutely important and indescribable.

The most coveted thing in the world is genuine friendship. But, at times, it might be that one does not have a friend that can be considered a best friend. But, if you can find someone as your best friend, maybe it's the greatest joy in the world. The shared understanding and sincerity that your best friend will embody can not be accomplished by someone else in the world. A best friend is a precious jewel in one's life, indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

WISHES AND GOALS

                                     The key difference between goal and desire is that goals are the boundaries you set to attain in your l...